In the last couple of weeks alot of things have happened.
Ive had a myriad of problems with the model which I never anticipated which slowed down the modelling progression. This is all linked to me not being that used to modelling in the first place since I havent really been doing it that much before this project. I did not consider that the workflow in how I proceed while modelling could do such a big impact. For example I did have a concept on how the character would look like, but it was not a final one. I found that if I actually had a more final concept on her looks helped alot in the process.